Opera & Ballet Lounge
The Opera & Ballet Lounge is an initiative to bring the business community closer to our art forms. Four times a year, during two opera and two ballet premieres, guests are invited to an engaging evening with a special program. Your guests are welcomed on the red carpet and invited for an exclusive cocktail hour. During the lounge, one of the makers / creatives involved gives a preview and brings you closer to the production. After the preview and drinks, the guests enjoy a premiere of top quality. During the breaks and after the performance, you will be invited for the festive premiere drink with relations, donors, dancers, singers, musicians and the artistic teams. During the Opera & Ballet Lounge we welcome guests from the top of Dutch business, politics and culture. The Lounges offer an interesting evening with in-depth knowledge, new insights, culture and ample opportunity to network.
Companies can become members of the Lounge and receive sixteen tickets per year that can be used by business relations or their own staff. In addition to the Lounge partners, we invite, in consultation with the partners, relationships that are relevant to these companies. The Opera & Ballet Lounge is made possible by our sponsors: Houthoff, Loyens & Loeff, De Nederlandsche Bank and Jacobs Douwe Egberts.
Members of Opera & Ballet Lounge pay € 15,000 a year and commit themselves for a minimum of three years. For that we offer:
- Access to all Opera & Ballet Lounge meetings, with a total of sixteen tickets per year.
- A fully arranged evening including tickets for the premiere, an exclusive preview, catering and the program book.
- Invitation to a selection of premieres from Dutch National Opera & Ballet and access to the festive premiere drink.
- Discount for your employees on selected shows.
- Free use of one of the reception rooms of Dutch National Opera & Ballet once a year for your own event, for example for a presentation, meeting, workshop or dinner.
- As a partner you are welcome to take a look behind the scenes and you have the opportunity to attend special activities such as rehearsals, master classes and special performances.
- The possibility to purchase additional tickets at a basic rate (Dutch National Opera & Ballet uses a so-called dynamic pricing system).