Corps de ballet
- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2019
- Place of Birth: Rimini (Italy)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: 2019 - Corps de Ballet
- Training: She started dancing at the age of six. In 2009, she got offered a scholarship to became a student of the Accademia Teatro alla Scala and when she was 16 years old she entered the Royal Ballet Upper School in London to finish her training in 2015.
- Career: After her graduation in 2015 she joined the Royal Ballet as an apprentice. In 2017-18, Arianna Maldini joined the Bayerisches Staatsballett as a demi soloist working there for two years. Arianna has danced soloist roles as The Third Variation in La Bayadère, The First Variation in Don Quijote, Pas de Six in Giselle and Kairos from Wayne McGregor.