Corps de ballet
- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2019
- Place of Birth: Palos Verdes, California
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: 2019 - Corps de Ballet
- Training: Isabella began taking ballet lessons at the age of 4. Her training began at the Peninsula School of Performing Arts. At 14 Isabella competed in Youth America Grand Prix where she received a scholarship to the San Francisco Ballet School. She trained in this school for three years before joining the San Francisco Ballet Company at 17.
- Career: Before joining Dutch National Ballet, Isabella spent two seasons with the San Francisco Ballet where she performed a wide variety of repertoire such as Serenade, Diamonds, Giselle, Swan Lake, and new creations by Christopher Wheeldon, Stanton Welch, and Liam Scarlett.