Corps de ballet
- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2019
- Place of Birth: Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Corps de Ballet (2019)
- Training: Jan started dancing at the Janáček Conservatory. He completed his training at the English National Ballet School in 2017.
- Career: He joined Bayerisches Staatsballett in the season 2017/18. Jan has danced solo roles as Bernard de Ventadour in Raymonda, Basilio’s Friends in Don Quijote, Borderlands and Kairos from Wayne Mcgregor, Pas de six in Giselle and Shepherd in Spartacus.
- Awards: Jan participated at the finals of YAGP in New York where he got awarded the third price and The Outstanding Artistry Award, presented by Dance Europe Magazine.