- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2018
- Place of Birth: Haarlem (2000)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Junior Company, 2nd year (2019), 1st year (2018)
- Training: National Ballet Academy, Amsterdam; Royal Conservatory in The Hague; summer course Royal Ballet School London, Royal Ballet School London
- Awards and performances: When he was eight years old, he joined the orientation classes of the National Ballet Academy in Amsterdam and he performed in Giselle with Dutch National Ballet. In 2014 he recieved the incentive prize from Han Ebbelaar and Alexandra Radius. During the summer course of the Royal Ballet School in London, Sander received an achievement award.