- With Dutch National Ballet since: 2018
- Place of Birth: Haarlem (2000)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Élève (2020), Junior Company, 2nd year (2019), 1st year (2018)
- Training: National Ballet Academy, Amsterdam; Royal Conservatory in The Hague; summer course Royal Ballet School London, Royal Ballet School London
- Awards and performances: When he was eight years old, Sander danced in Giselle with Dutch National Ballet. In 2014 he recieved the incentive prize from Han Ebbelaar and Alexandra Radius. With the prize money, he joined a summer course at the Royal Ballet School in London. There, he was awarded an achievement award and admittance to the prestigious institution. He studied at the Royal Ballet School for two years before making the switch to the Junior Company.