A safe visit to Dutch National Opera & Ballet
The Dutch National Opera & Ballet has reopened! From the 1st of June our performances can be visited under strict conditions by max. 30 visitors (excl. employees), from the 1st of July by 100 or more visitors. No more than 2 tickets will be sold per person. To make your visit as safe as possible, Dutch National Opera & Ballet follows the guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Before you come to us and during your stay, we ask you to observe the following.
PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT
- Have you had a fever (higher than 38 degrees) in the last 14 days?
- Are you coughing or have you had respiratory problems in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed corona patient?
- Are you in home insulation?
DURING YOUR Stay
- In the box office area, the entire foyer and auditorium you must observe the rule of 1.5 meters distance from each other.
- Upon entering, please disinfect your hands.
- Your card will be scanned by an employee; keep your printed card or card ready on your phone.
- An employee will go through the health check with you and instruct you on routing and seating.
- The cloakroom is closed. You may bring coats and bags to the foyer and auditorium. We kindly ask you not to bring bags larger than A4 size.
- The bar at auditorium level is open prior to the performance. You can only pay by pin or creditcard.
- When you enter the auditorium, you will be assigned your seat.
- After the performance there will be no access to the foyer and the auditorium.
- During the performance you cannot leave the auditorium, for example for toilet visits.
- At the end of the performance we ask you to remain seated. Accompanied by a member of the public, you will be escorted outside safely.