You can support Dutch National Ballet by becoming a Friend. It's not just a gesture: you also receive a lot in return. Friends receive special treatment. You will be following in the footsteps of over two thousand lovers of the dance who have preceded you.
Not just a gesture
There are many good reasons to become a Friend: you will be contributing to maintaining the production of wonderful, new performances and helping to keep ballet alive for yourself, your children, and your grandchildren; you will be supporting the dancers in their development; and you will be able to read about Dutch National Ballet in the special Friend’s magazine and will receive a unique look behind the scenes. Many fans of ballet also enjoy the social component of being a Friend: Friends regularly get together at the many organised activities.
Two sorts of Friends
You may choose from two sorts of Friends, each with its own set of benefits; we want to assure you, however, that each and every one of our Friends is very special to us!
Friend (€50 a year for 1 person)
- 3 x a year you receive the special Friend’s magazine
- invitations to various special activities
- assistance by telephone before the start of season’s ticket sales
- 10% discount on all items for sale in the shop of National Opera & Ballet
For just €30 extra, you may make your partner or a child living at your address a Family Friend. Family Friends also have access to Friend’s activities and receive their very own pass.
Golden Friend (€200 a year for 2 persons)
- enjoy all the privileges of the Friends (see above)
- special activities for Golden Friends
- you are welcome to bring a guest to all activities
- you will receive personal assistance when reserving tickets
- you are first to receive the season’s brochure and so can be first to make your selection
Read more about the special website for Friends or become a Friend:
If you have any questions, please contact Nadja van Deursen, 020 551 8218 / email@example.com