Information about ticket sales, subscriptions and series, payment options, discounts, the ticket exchange service, the seating plan, introductory talks and the webshop.
How to book
- You can book online via ‘Programme’ (click ‘buy tickets’).
- Tickets are also available from the box office: Amstel 3, Amsterdam.
- During opening hours, you can book by phone: 020 625 5455
- You can pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or by bank transfer. The tickets will be sent to you on receipt of payment. An additional € 1 will be charged for sending or collecting cards, this is not taken into account for e-tickets.
View the opening hours of the Dutch National Opera & Ballet box office here
Advance ticket sales
Tickets for opera performances in the 2018-2019 season go on sale on these dates:
- Tuesday June 4, 2019 at noon: Pagliacci|Cavalleria rusticana, Così fan tutte, Kriebel, Die Walküre, La Cenerentola
- Tuesday September 10, 2019 at noon: Rodelinda, Nabucco, Ritratto, Aufstieg und Fall der Stadt Mahagonny, Das Jagdgewehr, Een lied voor de maan
- Tuesday December 10, 2019 at noon: Die Frau ohne Schatten, Carmen, Rusalka, Het monster van Minos
All ballet performances go on sale on June 3, 2019.
Tickets for Dutch National Opera performances at venues other than National Opera & Ballet can be purchased at the box office. Tickets for ballet performances at venues other than National Opera & Ballet can be purchased at the theatre where the performance will take place.
Maybe you can still be present at the performance! Serial numbers are available at the box office from one hour before the start of the performance. All uncollected tickets will be sold half an hour before the start of the show, with a maximum of two tickets per person, in order of attendance.
For all performances within Dutch National Opera & Ballet we use a system of dynamic pricing. The closer to the premiere date, the greater the chance of a higher ticket price. Book early and save.