Australian dancer Jared Wright has been with the Dutch National Ballet as a soloist since 2016. He has previously been a member of the company, starting in 2010 as a member of the corps de ballet, after which he was promoted to coryphée in 2012 and grand sujet in 2013.
Jared trained at The Australian Ballet School and returned to his native country in 2014 to perform as a guest dancer with The Dancers Company. In 2016, he created the choreography Loud with Dutch National Ballet, about the energy between people and how we feel when we are together, for the choreography workshop New Moves.
- With Dutch National Ballet: 2010-2013, 2015
- Place of birth: Brisbane (Australia)
- Career with Dutch National Ballet: Soloist (2016), Grand sujet (2013), Coryphée (2012), Corps de Ballet (2010)
- Previously danced with: Australian Ballet (2013-2015)
- Training: The Australian Ballet School (Australia)